This role is accountable for achieving sales targets and profitability goals.
Reporting Desk – Reports to the Directors
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides quality leadership for internal and external customers in all assigned tasks, inclusive of constructive problem solving, facilitating creative improvements, and inspiring others.
- Achieves the revenue and profitability targets. Establishes an environment and foundation for future sales growth.
- Actively sells products and services, bringing in new business as well as growing current client database, not relying on team to actively sell only.
- Directs the selling activities, inclusive of resource deployment and customer interactions. Prioritizes effectively and in accordance with corporate objectives.
- Providing reports to Directors on sales performance in a clear measurable manner
- Responsible for the Sales forecasting and sales tracking.
- Formulates and implements Sales & Marketing strategy.
- Growing and retention of the existing client database.
- To bring on board new clients.
- Create and execute promotional activities.
- Create new markets, develop products solutions for various markets and implementation.
- Assist in recruiting dealers in existing and new emerging markets in Africa.
- Create strategies for sales targets to be achieved.
- Create and execute market penetration strategies.
- Sets the vision for sales growth, develops, and adheres to a business plan to attain this vision.
- Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information, identify trends that effect current and future growth of sales and profitability.
- Post-sales support
- Ensure adherence to existing and emerging rules and regulations governing the industry.
- Hours 9.00am – 5.00pm, Monday – Friday. Saturday is 10am – 1pm.
- May require evening and weekend work depending on business needs.
- Ability to travel as required.
Send your applications to email@example.com