Intellian FB250 Features
Small Global Maritime Terminal
Weighing just 9 lbs and 17.3 inch high, the Intellian FB250 is a compact FleetBroadband maritime terminal.
Simultaneous Voice and Data Access
With 284kbps data rates, FB250 provides simultaneous access to data services, voice and text messaging.
Operating on the Inmarsat FleetBroadband Satellite System and reliable mechanic construction approved to Intellian standards, you can be confident of both the quality of the equipment and the support behind it.
With the standard built-in Wi-Fi feature, the web- based user interface can be accessed via any web browser including Wi-Fi-enabled Smartphones via the FB 250’s secure Wi-Fi (WLAN).
The Wi-Fi connection also offers wireless Push-to-Talk (PTT) service to Smartphone users using free PTT apps downloadable from Smartphone (e.g., Zello) without having to add any additional hardware to the terminal.
The rugged new plug-and-play IP Handset provides an intuitive user interface with a 2” TFT colour screen and mobile phone type keys for making phone calls, texting SMS messages just like on shore.
Dimension and Weight
- ADU: 3 x 16.9 in (44 x 43cm) / 9.0 lbs (4.1kg)
- BDU: 1 x 9.8 x 2.6 in (36 x 25 x 6.7 cm) / 8.5 lbs (3.9 kg)
- Operating Temp: -13 ̊F to +131 ̊F (-25 ̊C to +55 ̊C)
- Operating Humidity: [ADU] EN60945, [BDU] 95% non-condensing at +40 ̊C
- Water Ingress: [ADU] IP56, [BDU] IP31
- Voice: Digital 4 kbps Voice, 3.1kHz Audio
- Standard IP: Up to 284 kbps
- Streaming IP: 8, 16, 32, 64, 128 kbps
- SMS: Up to 160 characters (3G standard)
- Fax: Group 3 (via 3.1 kHz Audio)
- Airtime Service: Inmarsat airtime
- Rx: 0 MHz – 1559.0 MHz
- Tx: 5 MHz – 1675.0 MHz
- Width: [Rx] 10.5 – 189 kHz, [Tx] 21 – 189 kHz
Power Supply and Consumption
- DC Input Range: 10 – 32V DC (isolated)
- Power (max): 150W @ 10 – 32V (including antenna)