Intellian FB150 Features
Compact Global Maritime Terminal
Weighing just 9 lbs and 17.3 inch high, the Intellian FB150 is a compact FleetBroadband maritime terminal.
Data & Voice Simultaneous Access
With 150kbps data rates, FB150 provides simultaneous access to data services, voice and text messaging.
Operating on the Inmarsat FleetBroadband Satellite System and reliable mechanic construction approved to Intellian standards, you can be confident of both the quality of the equipment and the support behind it.
Continuous GPS Output
The continuous GPS output feature allows GPS data to be sent out via the RS232 port in standard NMEA 0183 format. With the built-in GPS module, the FB150 is able to provide accurate position information to onboard navigation systems such as plotters and radars.
The rugged new plug-and-play IP Handset provides an intuitive user interface with a 2” TFT colour screen and mobile phone type keys for making phone calls, texting SMS messages just like on shore.
Dimension and Weight
- ADU: 3 x 16.9 in (44 x 43cm) / 9.0 lbs (4.1kg)
- BDU: 1 x 9.8 x 2.6 in (36 x 25 x 6.7 cm) / 8.5 lbs (3.9 kg)
- Operating Temp: -13 ̊F to +131 ̊F (-25 ̊C to +55 ̊C)
- Operating Humidity: [ADU] EN60945, [BDU] 95% non-condensing at +40 ̊C
- Water Ingress: [ADU] IP56, [BDU] IP31
- Voice: Digital 4 kbps Voice, 3.1kHz Audio
- Standard IP: Up to 150 kbps
- SMS: Up to 160 characters (3G standard)
- Fax: Group 3 (via 3.1 kHz Audio)
- Airtime Service: Inmarsat airtime
- Rx: 0 MHz – 1559.0 MHz
- Tx: 5 MHz – 1675.0 MHz
- Width: [Rx] 10.5 – 189 kHz, [Tx] 21 – 189 kHz
Power Supply and Consumption
- DC Input Range: 10 – 32V DC (isolated)
- Power (max): 150W @ 10 – 32V (including antenna)